September 8, 2010
Vladimir Prelovac, I could kiss you! No, not like that. I just want to thank you for making it easy to embed YouTube videos on my WordPress blog.
Last week I wrote a blog post that included a video. I forgot to include the link to the video, unfortunately they don’t always appear for those of you who subscribe to this blog by email.
Well I’m happy to report that I found the perfect plugin to make embedding YouTube videos easy, it’s called Smart Youtube. It’s dead simple to install and to set up.
- Embed YouTube videos with ease
- Embed YouTube playlists
- Supports latest high quality video protocols (360p and HD quality 720p)
- Allows full YouTube customization (colors, border, full screen…)
- Supports video deep linking (starting at desired point with &start=time parameter, use &start=num parameter)
- Works on iPod and iPhone
- Provides a sidebar widget for videos as well
- Produces xHTML valid code
- Very fast and light, no extra scripts needed
If you run a WordPress blog you should go grab the plugin now. Thank me later.
And now… let’s dance!