I am excited to be returning to SXSW Interactive this year. The excitement comes from catching up with old friends, meeting new ones, and learning lots from the brain-swelling, great, content.
Friday is the final day to vote for the panels you are most interested in attending. By voting you are also supporting the speakers. Even if you aren not planning to attend SXSW, it’s a nice gesture to vote for your friend’s presentations.
Here are ten panels, I highly recommend you consider voting on for SXSW Interactive. My two panels are at the bottom. This is where I beg you for your votes too. Thanks!
- Amazing Things Will Happen
- Tricks of the Trade: Grow Unity in Your Community
- Are Community Managers the New Influencers?
- Social COE: Extending Social Across the Enterprise
- Untitled Saul Colt Panel
- Super Fly Super Fans. Super Success Stories
- Madison Avenue Meets Mountain View
- What’s So Funny About Innovation?
- Outsourcing & Offshoring Social Customer Service
- The Future Of The Book
- 7 Degrees of Awesome: How To Not Suck Networking with John Morgan and Joey Strawn.
- SNiRL – Social Networking in Real Life