December 31, 2011
Top 15 blog posts from 2011
A special shout out to those of you who have taken the time to leave a comment in the last 12 months.
It’s the comments that remind bloggers that someone is actually reading their stuff. It’s easy (and appreciated) to retweet, like and +1 posts, but it takes that extra step to actually leave some written words. So thanks.
We’re just a stones throw away from 2012! Have a safe and happy new year. Keep your chin up and have fun.
The following are 15 of my most popular posts from 2011. Enjoy them.
- A QR code for the men’s room
- Never miss a marketing technology story
- Geek Breakfast VS. Nashcocktail
- What can you challenge yourself to do for 30 days?
- 5 QR code tips
- I have your house keys
- 10 Tips for Disney World
- How to avoid getting locked out of Gmail
- Twitter hacked
- 4 years and 3,000 tweets later
- Stop. You deserve this
- Breakfast is ruined
- The death of the personal blog
- Does your city have a technology ambassador?
- The tangible web
Photo from Flickr by dottieday