November 4, 2011
When C.C. presents and Baratunde speaks YOU LISTEN
I’m really excited about Passion Hit TV for two reasons.
1. I support anything that C.C. Chapman touches, because he’s legit and he’s a friend. Trust C.C.!
2. Hearing the story of Baratunde Thurston is so inspiring. I first met him over lunch at Gnomedex a few years ago. His knowledge and humor really rubbed off on me. He even inspired me to get up on stage and share a story at the Fray Cafe during SXSW.
I highly recommend you take the time to watch this video. If you’re not kicked in the ass to follow your dream I’ll eat this blog post!
Some key points…
- Do what you love. You’re a different person when you’re doing what you love
- Take an adult education class in something you’re interested in
- Play in the dirt and grow something
- Hangout where you haven’t
- See movies and read things that you haven’t
- PLAY and LISTEN and don’t ignore it when it FEELS RIGHT!
I’m excited to see who is next up on Passion Hit TV!