January 17, 2010
Location, location, location
- The user interface is beautifully designed
- Works like geo-caching, except you’re discovering and dropping virtual items
- Using my 3GS iPhone, it pin points my location using GPS, so I don’t need to know the actual address
- Has a “Trips” feature where you can create or join trips that have been made in your city. For example a pub crawl or historic walk.
- It’s been around longer, so more people are using it which makes it more fun
- The Tips section is fantastic. Just the other night I enjoyed some terrific butternut squash soup at Firefly Grille.
- Today I was offered free gnocchi from the Red Pony in Franklin, TN. (pictured here) —>
- Has been around way longer than the others, but doesn’t have the “play” aspect as the other two.
- Use your RSS feed from Brightkite and embed it in Google Maps for a fun, interactive map.
What are you using?
Which do you prefer and why?