February 17, 2009
What I’ve Been Up To
Gosh, I’ve been slacking on my blog lately. Sorry about that loyal reader, I appreciate that you’ve stopped by. Here’s a quick break down on the stuff I’ve been up to:
- I presented at the SouthEastern Journalism Conferece at Belmont University. Here’s a quick video interview on my predictions for the future of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Also, a transcript of my session (thanks Dr. Syb).
- Working feverishly with the rest of the PodCamp Nashville crew on creating a bigger and better PodCamp Nashville 2009! If you’re planning to be there you should register today while space remains.
- Developing my presentation: Twitter: 140 Characters To Better Brands for PodCamp Toronto this weekend. I hope to connect with you in my home town.
- Making new friends as my alter ego at the office @griffintech. Are we friends on Twitter there too?
- Blacking out my personal Twitter avatar in protest of the New Zealand Internet censorship occurring. You should too.
- Playing with Glue. Are you?
- Scoffing at Twitter’s big boo boo.
What have you been up to?